Printing Service Policy
What is included in the price?
- Printed materials
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.
What is not included in the price?
Before submitting the print-ready file, customer need to proofread their own document for typo errors, layout, placement of design elements and color.
Customers need to follow our file preparation guide to create a print-ready press quality pdf with proper marks.
- If the customer wants us to implement content into a template, an implementation fee starting from $20 is required.
- If the customer wants to use templates from Envato Elements or has a template and wants us to implement the content, an implementation fee starting from $20 will be applied.
- Implementation fee include small modification of layout, color, and fonts. Please refer to the designer regarding if there need to be extra charge.
- Small modification is free, however, due to the very low cost of this service, extra charge may be applied.
What do we need from the customer?
- If the customers:
- Have their own file:
A print-ready press quality pdf with proper marks.
- Use a template and want us to implement the content:
- Contents need to be implemented.
- Vector graphic file of any branding elements. (Logos, color scheme, etc.)
- Small modification requirements.
- Want to hire a graphic designer:
Refer to the Graphic Design Policy.
- Have their own file:
Shipping and Delivery
- 9-12 Business days
- Small $6
- Bulky $12
- Extra large items: Company delivery, cost depends on the size and location
- UPS, Fedex or company delivery
- Shipping time doesn’t include production time.
- Tracking info: Email reminder
- Local pickup: N/A at this moment.
- The flat shipping fee is lower than the actually shipping cost. For multiple orders, we may deliver the printing material by ourselves, which helps reduce the shipping cost in total.
- Before placing an order, customers shall make sure there is no errors in the uploaded file and the content provided for implementation. All files shall meet our guideline including size, format, bleed, crop marks etc.
- The color displayed on screen might be different from the actual print product. To have the least color variation, you may calibrate your monitor or use a color bridge.
Why Color Looks Different on a Computer Screen Versus Printed
- Amoona Studio offers the most affordable print products on the market. Since individual orders have no resale value, they will not be refunded unless the error is caused on our behalf.